Oracle has released of its latest version VirtualBox 5.0.10 with supported windows 10 and issues fixed.
The latest build link for download here.
Version 5.0 provides the following new features:
- Paravirtualization support for Windows and Linux guests to improve time-keeping accuracy and performance (see the manual for more information)
- Make more instruction set extensions available to the guest when running with hardware-assisted virtualization and nested paging. Among others this includes: SSE 4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX-2, AES-NI, POPCNT, RDRAND and RDSEED
- xHCI Controller to support USB 3 devices (see the manual for more information)
- Drag and drop support (bidirectional) for Windows, Linux and Solaris guests
- Disk image encryption (see the manual for more information)
- VMs can now be started in separate mode. The VM process is started headless while the frontend runs as a separate process which can be terminated without stopping the VM.
- GUI: VM guest-content scaling support (including 3D acceleration)
- GUI: New User Interface settings page for customizing status-bar, menu-bar and guest-content scaling
- GUI: New Encryption settings tab for customizing encryption options for disk images
- GUI: HiDPI support including application icons and optional unscaled HiDPI output on Mac OS X (including 3D acceleration)
- GUI: Hotplugging support for SATA disks
- New, modular audio architecture for providing a better abstraction of the host audio backends
- Support for the NDIS6 networking framework on Windows (default on Vista and later)
For a complete overview of what’s new and what is fixed see the change log.
- Your Wish Track