AzureTalk Session – Azure File Sync Preview
It was Great Demo by Niraj Kumar and Lalit Rawat on Azure file sync.
Excited now with Azure file sync I can create multiple use scenario to leverage the services, share and sync my files from Onpremise.
1. Sync your Onpremise data to cloud with Azure file sync agent.
2. Sync your Onpremise data to cloud using azure sync service endpoint mapping as Mountpoint in Linux and as Drive in windows.
3. Protect your data with Azure file sync and leverage feature of VNET service point accessing securely over Microsoft private path from Azure VM. And it applies to restrict the Azure file sync access from public network using Azure storage firewall feature to block and provide the access.
4. Cloud tiering feature of Azure file sync gives great flexibility on managing sync of data with cloud.
5. Caching feature of Azure sync bring HOT and COLD data accessing capabilities.
6. Snapshot feature on Azure file sync helping me in point in time restore on folder and files stored in the sync directory.
7. Azure file sync is protected with Encryption, meeting complaint requirement to industry standards.
In overview Azure file sync simplifies setting the file server and extending the data to cloud in secure and more availability.