Azure Networking Enhancements Introduced at Microsoft Ignite – Azure Talk
My first session on Azure Talk(kloudezy).
We have active chat telegram group where our Azure talk heroes put lot of efforts to help the members queries, Especially I would glad to say about Niraj, our mentor and Moderator of the group where he brought us to move limitless knowledge and drive in right directions.Its great platform to discuss Azure Technologies. I am proud to member and great to be learned from Azure Talk group.
Join our Azure Talk Active Telegram Group, Learn Azure Cloud. (Click to Join Telegram Group)
Session contribution more about Azure Ignite 2017 announcement of Networking, which we split into two parts where we have covered the following topics and demo.
Topics Covered on this session:
- Virtual Network Service Endpoints
- Global Virtual Network Peering
- DDoS Protection for Virtual Networks
- Application Gateway and web application firewall enhancements
- Simplifying Networking Security management
- Service Tags: Tailoring network access to specific Azure services
- Application Security Groups: Network security based on user defined VM groups
- Network Security Group Augmented Rules: Enhanced network security definition
- Performance – Azure remains the fastest public cloud
- Upto 6x VPN performance
- Monitoring ER with OMS(PP)
- Enhanced Site-to-Site (S2S) VPN Monitoring
- Network Watcher Connectivity Check and NSG Flow Log Integration
- Azure Traffic Manager – Real User Measurements and Traffic View
- Accessing Azure Services through Microsoft peering, Route Filters, IPv6
- Point-to-Site (P2S) VPN Support for macOS and Active Directory (AD) Authentication
- Azure DNS – Private Zones
- New Load Balancer: 10x Scale, advanced analytics, Availability Zones, HA Ports
- High Availability for Network Virtual Appliances: HA Ports
I was happy to say Azure ignite announcement have done to fix the networking compliance issue and mitigation made easy to fix the security risks.
- Azure Networking Enhancements