You may also like...
- Next story How to install the Azure WAAgent in offline Mode
- Previous story Azure Planned Maintenance Feature
- How to create the Managed disk VM from Snapshot disk using Azure Portal March 25, 2018
- How to install the Azure WAAgent in offline Mode March 12, 2018
- Azure Network Security Group Recommendation Notifications February 10, 2018
- Azure Planned Maintenance Feature January 9, 2018
- Azure Security Center January 2, 2018
- Azure Storage — Attribute-based Access Control (ABAC) now available for preview May 7, 2021Attribute-based Access Control (ABAC) is an authorization mechanism that defines access levels based on attributes associated with security principals, resources, requests or the environment. You can now use ABAC in Azure Storage for Blobs and ADLS Gen2 by defining conditions on role-assignments based on resource and request attributes.
- Prevent Shared Key authorization for an Azure Storage account May 7, 2021Enhance secure access to Azure Storage accounts with Prevent Shared Key authorization.
- Append blob support in Azure Data Lake Storage is now generally available May 6, 2021Applications can now create append blobs in addition to block blobs in Azure Data Lake Storage accounts and append to them using Append Block operations. Applications that need to add information to existing files efficiently and continuously can leverage append blobs.
- General availability: Multiple features for Azure VPN Gateway May 5, 2021Take advantage of multiple new enhancements and features that are now generally available in Azure VPN Gateway.
- General availability: Custom Translator—May new features, improvements and bug fixes May 5, 2021Review the Microsoft Custom Translator new features, improvements, bug fixes, and new/refreshed models for May 2021.