You may also like...
- Next story How to install the Azure WAAgent in offline Mode
- Previous story Azure Planned Maintenance Feature
- How to create the Managed disk VM from Snapshot disk using Azure Portal March 25, 2018
- How to install the Azure WAAgent in offline Mode March 12, 2018
- Azure Network Security Group Recommendation Notifications February 10, 2018
- Azure Planned Maintenance Feature January 9, 2018
- Azure Security Center January 2, 2018
- Azure Sphere version 21.02 is now available March 4, 2021The 21.02 release includes new features in the Azure Sphere CLI v2 and promotion from Beta to release.
- Public preview: Azure Purview Bulk Edit enhancements March 4, 2021Azure Purview's bulk editing capability for data assets now supports classifications and contacts along with glossary terms.
- General availability: New Simplified NSX networking experience for Azure VMware Solution March 4, 2021Azure VMware Solution helps simplify migration to the cloud by running VMware environments natively on Azure. With the new simplified NSX networking experience, it is now easier for VMware administrators to execute networking operations for Azure VMware Solution from the Azure portal.
- Azure trusted launch for Virtual Machines now in public preview March 3, 2021Azure offers trusted launch as a seamless way to bolster the security of Generation 2 VMs. Designed to protect against boot kits, rootkits, and kernel-level malware, trusted launch is comprised of secure boot, virtual trusted platform module (vTPM), and boot integrity monitoring.
- Automatic VM guest patching is now in public preview for Linux VMs March 3, 2021Automatic VM guest patching provides safe and automatic patching for virtual machines to simplify update management and maintain security compliance.