You may also like...
- Next story How to install the Azure WAAgent in offline Mode
- Previous story Azure Planned Maintenance Feature
- How to create the Managed disk VM from Snapshot disk using Azure Portal March 25, 2018
- How to install the Azure WAAgent in offline Mode March 12, 2018
- Azure Network Security Group Recommendation Notifications February 10, 2018
- Azure Planned Maintenance Feature January 9, 2018
- Azure Security Center January 2, 2018
- Azure Text Analytics—Opinion mining is now available in preview May 30, 2020Opinion mining is now available in preview. A feature of sentiment analysis, it provides more granular information on the opinions related to aspects of a product or service mentioned in a review.
- Windows Virtual Desktop media optimization for Microsoft Teams is now available in preview May 29, 2020Media optimization for Microsoft Teams is now available for Windows Desktop client on Windows 10 machines
- Azure Text Analytics v3 is now generally available May 29, 2020Azure Text Analytics v3 with sentiment analysis, key phrase extraction, language detection, and named entity recognition capabilities, as well as model version controls, is now generally available.
- Key Vault bring your own key (BYOK) is now generally available May 29, 2020A new bring your own key (BYOK) method to import keys securely from on-premises HSMs into Azure Key Vault is now generally available. This BYOK method can be used to import keys from any supported on-premises HSM.
- Azure Site Recovery now supports proximity placement groups May 29, 2020Ensure both lower latency and greater resiliency of your business-critical applications by using proximity placement groups and Azure Site Recovery in tandem.