Image reference and managed disk conceptuals. https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/igorpag/2017/03/14/azure-managed-disks-deep-dive-lessons-learned-and-benefits/ I recently gone through process of creating the Managed disk VM from Azure Portal using the existing running VM using snapshot disk. Nothing is changed from Azure...
- How to create the Managed disk VM from Snapshot disk using Azure Portal March 25, 2018
- How to install the Azure WAAgent in offline Mode March 12, 2018
- Azure Network Security Group Recommendation Notifications February 10, 2018
- Azure Planned Maintenance Feature January 9, 2018
- Azure Security Center January 2, 2018
- General availability: Azure IoT Central new and updated features—March 2021 April 13, 2021March updates include jobs, data export, monitoring, and documentation improvemnets.
- General availability: Lustre® HSM tools now available to import from or export to Azure Storage. April 12, 2021New tooling available for integrating Lustre file systems with an Azure storage account.
- Azure IoT Edge 1.2.0 release is now generally available April 12, 2021Azure IoT Edge 1.2.0 enables Azure Device Update for IoT Hub and IoT Edge devices in a nested configuration.
- General availability: Azure Blob storage supports objects up to 200 TB in size April 12, 2021When moving from on premises, you no longer need to split your large files into separate parts to store and process in the cloud. Supporting a single object size up to 200TB removes one complexity when using Azure Storage.
- Azure Maps Weather Services are now generally available April 12, 2021Weather Services empower developers to integrate highly dynamic, real-time weather data and visualizations into solutions that span a multitude of use cases and industries.