Image reference and managed disk conceptuals. https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/igorpag/2017/03/14/azure-managed-disks-deep-dive-lessons-learned-and-benefits/ I recently gone through process of creating the Managed disk VM from Azure Portal using the existing running VM using snapshot disk. Nothing is changed from Azure...
- How to create the Managed disk VM from Snapshot disk using Azure Portal March 25, 2018
- How to install the Azure WAAgent in offline Mode March 12, 2018
- Azure Network Security Group Recommendation Notifications February 10, 2018
- Azure Planned Maintenance Feature January 9, 2018
- Azure Security Center January 2, 2018
- Filesystem SDKs for Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 now generally available March 27, 2020Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 Python, .NET, Java, and JS filesystem SDKs are now generally available in all Azure regions.
- Azure SDKs General Availability - March 2020 March 26, 2020Additional libraries for working with Azure services are now generally available.
- Azure Dedicated Hosts now provide support for Azure reservations March 26, 2020Azure Dedicated Hosts now offer Azure reservations and support for Lsv2, Msv2, Dasv4 and Easv4 Azure Virtual Machines in addition to providing new hardware options. Run a broader range of general purpose, memory-intensive or storage-intensive workloads on physical servers dedicated to your organisation.
- Azure Container Registry support for Private Link now in preview March 26, 2020Azure Container Registry now supports Private Link, a means to limit network traffic of resources within the virtual network.
- Azure Sphere update 20.03 is now available March 25, 2020New Azure Sphere update 20.03, which includes enhancements and bug fixes in the Azure Sphere OS, is now available in the retail feed.