Image reference and managed disk conceptuals. https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/igorpag/2017/03/14/azure-managed-disks-deep-dive-lessons-learned-and-benefits/ I recently gone through process of creating the Managed disk VM from Azure Portal using the existing running VM using snapshot disk. Nothing is changed from Azure...
- How to create the Managed disk VM from Snapshot disk using Azure Portal March 25, 2018
- How to install the Azure WAAgent in offline Mode March 12, 2018
- Azure Network Security Group Recommendation Notifications February 10, 2018
- Azure Planned Maintenance Feature January 9, 2018
- Azure Security Center January 2, 2018
- Start VM on connect capability in Azure Virtual Desktop enters general availability July 29, 2021Start VM on Connect will help you optimize the costs of your deployment by offering a configuration setting in the service to start stopped or deallocated VMs when needed.
- Immutable storage with versioning for Blob Storage is now in public preview July 29, 2021Set time-based policies or legal holds on data so that the data becomes non-erasable and non-modifiable and protect all versions of a blob.
- Azure Sphere SDK version 21.07 Update 1 is now available July 28, 2021This SDK update fixes a bug in the 21.07 SDK that was released earlier this month.
- VMware Site Recovery Manager is now generally available for Azure VMware Solution July 28, 2021Azure VMware Solution (AVS) customers are now be able to take advantage of VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) for disaster recovery scenarios including; On-premise VMware to AVS, and Primary AVS to Secondary AVS private cloud environments.
- General availability: Azure ExpressRoute: 3 New Peering Locations Available July 28, 2021ExpressRoute lets you extend your on-premises networks into the Microsoft cloud over a private connection with the help of a connectivity provider. The service is now available in 3 new peering locations.