Image reference and managed disk conceptuals. https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/igorpag/2017/03/14/azure-managed-disks-deep-dive-lessons-learned-and-benefits/ I recently gone through process of creating the Managed disk VM from Azure Portal using the existing running VM using snapshot disk. Nothing is changed from Azure...
- How to create the Managed disk VM from Snapshot disk using Azure Portal March 25, 2018
- How to install the Azure WAAgent in offline Mode March 12, 2018
- Azure Network Security Group Recommendation Notifications February 10, 2018
- Azure Planned Maintenance Feature January 9, 2018
- Azure Security Center January 2, 2018
- The Azure Quota REST API to manage service limits (quotas) is now generally available January 20, 2021Use Azure REST Quota APIs to manage the service limits (quota) of Azure Virtual Machines (cores/vCPU) and Azure Machine Learning. Take advantage of this capability to query current usage and quotas for the supported resources and update these limits.
- Azure Monitor ITSM Connector for ServiceNow ITOM with Secure Export January 19, 2021Introducing a public preview of Secure Export as a new version of Azure Monitor ITSM Connector, providing integration with ServiceNow ITOM.
- Azure Backup: Encryption at rest using customer-managed keys is now generally available January 18, 2021Encrypt your backups using customer-managed keys for more security and control.
- Backup for Azure Managed Disk is in limited preview January 18, 2021Azure Backup offers snapshot lifecycle management to Azure Managed Disk by automating periodic creation of snapshot and retain it for configured duration using Backup policy.
- Azure Sphere OS version 21.01 is now available for evaluation January 15, 2021Learn more about compatibility testing with Azure Sphere OS version 21.01.