Image reference and managed disk conceptuals. https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/igorpag/2017/03/14/azure-managed-disks-deep-dive-lessons-learned-and-benefits/ I recently gone through process of creating the Managed disk VM from Azure Portal using the existing running VM using snapshot disk. Nothing is changed from Azure...
- How to create the Managed disk VM from Snapshot disk using Azure Portal March 25, 2018
- How to install the Azure WAAgent in offline Mode March 12, 2018
- Azure Network Security Group Recommendation Notifications February 10, 2018
- Azure Planned Maintenance Feature January 9, 2018
- Azure Security Center January 2, 2018
- General availability: Azure Log Analytics in West US 3, Korea South, and Canada East October 21, 2021Log Analytics, a feature of Azure Monitor, is now generally available for customers to start collecting telemetry and analyzing their services for health and usage in West US 3, Korea South, and Canada East.
- Public preview: Azure Spring Cloud RBAC config server and registry access and Nginx logs and metrics October 20, 2021Spring Cloud Config Server and Service Registry access using Azure Active Directory and Nginx ingress logs and metrics are now available in preview in Azure Spring Cloud.
- Public preview: Visual Studio Code for the Web October 20, 2021Visual Studio Code for the Web is a web-based code editor that runs within the browser and allows opening repositories on GitHub and Azure Repos, and making lightweight code changes.
- General availability: Azure Spring Cloud application health monitoring and end-to-end TLS/SSL October 20, 2021Application lifecycle and health monitoring with Azure Activity log and Azure Service Health, and end-to-end TLS/SSL are now generally available in Azure Spring Cloud.
- General availability: Azure Stack HCI new feature update October 19, 2021This latest update for Azure Stack HCI enables new workloads, new host capabilities, and new management scenarios.