Good. Azure provides now Recommendations Notifications to NSG Source port filtering from Azure Portal!!!
- How to create the Managed disk VM from Snapshot disk using Azure Portal March 25, 2018
- How to install the Azure WAAgent in offline Mode March 12, 2018
- Azure Network Security Group Recommendation Notifications February 10, 2018
- Azure Planned Maintenance Feature January 9, 2018
- Azure Security Center January 2, 2018
- Azure DevOps—Release and pipelines events now available in the audit logs January 24, 2020In the Sprint 163 update of Azure DevOps, release and pipelines events have been added to the audit logs. In addition, service connections can now be used to reference repositories in another organization in a YAML pipeline.
- New support for Network Security Group flow logs, a feature of Azure Network Watcher January 24, 2020Network Security Group (NSG) flow logs, a feature of Azure Network Watcher, now supports two new Azure Storage configurations.
- Azure Logic Apps updates for November and December 2019 January 23, 2020These are the new features, fixes and connectors for Azure Logic Apps that were released in November and December of 2019.
- Azure API Management update—January 2020 January 23, 2020A regular Azure API Management service update was started on January 22, 2019, and included the following new features, bug fixes, and changes, along with other improvements. It may take over a week for your API Management service to receive the update.
- Azure Functions runtime 3.0 is now generally available January 23, 2020Azure Functions runtime version 3.0 is now available. Built on top of .NET Core 3.1, it enables you to write your function apps in new languages, such as .NET Core 3.1 and Node 12.