- How to create the Managed disk VM from Snapshot disk using Azure Portal March 25, 2018
- How to install the Azure WAAgent in offline Mode March 12, 2018
- Azure Network Security Group Recommendation Notifications February 10, 2018
- Azure Planned Maintenance Feature January 9, 2018
- Azure Security Center January 2, 2018
- Disabling public network access for Azure IoT Hub will disable access to built-in Azure Event Hub endpoint on September 30, 2020 July 2, 2020When public network access to Azure IoT Hub is disabled, the built-in Azure Event Hub-compatible endpoint in IoT Hub may continue to be accessible via the public internet On September 30, 2020, this behavior will change, and public access to the built-in endpoint will be disabled when public network access is disabled for IoT Hub.
- Azure Firewall Manager is now generally available July 1, 2020Firewall Manager is a security management service that provides central security policy and route management for cloud-based security perimeters.
- Virtual machine scale sets—Automatic image upgrades for custom images now available July 1, 2020Virtual machine scale sets now provide the ability to automatically deploy new versions of custom images to scale set virtual machines.
- Visual Studio Online meter names will change on August 1, 2020 July 1, 2020Effective August 1, 2020, the meter name of Visual Studio Online will change.
- Azure Active Directory B2C meter IDs will change on 1st August 2020 July 1, 2020Effective 1st August 2020, the meter IDs will change for Azure Active Directory B2C monthly active users.