- How to create the Managed disk VM from Snapshot disk using Azure Portal March 25, 2018
- How to install the Azure WAAgent in offline Mode March 12, 2018
- Azure Network Security Group Recommendation Notifications February 10, 2018
- Azure Planned Maintenance Feature January 9, 2018
- Azure Security Center January 2, 2018
- Azure Stack HCI with accelerated AI and machine learning March 31, 2020Deploy accelerated AI cloud workloads and your own business logic, as well as other Azure services, to run on Azure Stack HCI via standard containers by using GPUs with Azure IoT Edge. This is done by using an NVIDIA graphics processing unit (GPU) with Azure Stack HCI using discrete device assignment (DDA) technology and running […]
- Integration of Azure Security Center with Windows Admin Center is now available March 30, 2020It’s now possible to move your on-premises Windows servers from the Windows Admin Center directly to the Azure Security Center, which becomes a single pane of glass for viewing security information for all your resources.
- Azure Data Explorer extends geospatial functionality March 30, 2020Azure Data Explorer extents geospatial capabilities in order to cluster data and render it.
- Azure Security Center—Continuous export of security recommendations and alerts March 30, 2020The continuous export feature of Azure Security Center, which supports the export of your security alerts and recommendations, is now generally available.
- Azure Security Center—Workflow automation is now generally available March 30, 2020The workflow automation feature of Azure Security Center is now generally available. Use it to automatically trigger Logic Apps on security alerts and recommendations. In addition, manual triggers are available for alerts and all recommendations that have the quick fix option available.